sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Be my Valentine

$ABX "Einhorn's other big bet is on gold" The Motly Fool. Yes, Barrick Gold. Mr. Einhorn did wonders for Apple $AAPL stock price last week. Mr. Einhorn, can you do your magic on Barrick as well? Pascua Lama Construction Progress Photos — December 2012  "...the company has been working with Fluor to carry out a more comprehensive top-to-bottom review. This review will be complete by our 2012 year-end results release; however, work to date suggests capital costs will be closer to $8.0-$8.5 billion, with first production in the second half of 2014." Barrick's 2012 year-end results release is Thursday, February 14, 2013, Valentine's Day.

Markets:
 
Public traded stocks:
Projects and Exploration:
Candente Gold... C$0.14. Map Alto Dorado... Candente Gold website
Candente Copper... C$0.57
New Demensions Resources...Cenpa project on Equador border. See map
Privately held companies:
Disclosure: I intend to focus on selected gold mines in Northern Peru. I have one position in Apple. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third-party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for this article other than from Google Adsense, my website www.leansupplier.com and the sale of my book The Lean Supplier and Google maps. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario