sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

Facebook winning over commodity shareholders?

$FB - This Week’s 5 Smartest Stock Moves: Facebook Inc (FB) and More. The Motley Fool

$ABX - Pascua Lama Construction Progress Photos — January, 2013  "...the company has been working with Fluor to carry out a more comprehensive top-to-bottom review. This review will be complete by our 2012 year-end results release; however, work to date suggests capital costs will be closer to $8.0-$8.5 billion, with first production in the second half of 2014."

$NEM - Newmont Appoints Dr. Elaine Dorward-King as Executive Vice President of Sustainability & External Relations 4-Traders

$FCX - Is Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (FCX) Destined for Greatness? The Motley Fool

$RIOM - Rio Alto Mining and Emerging Stocks Drop as Apple Sales Hit Asian Suppliers Bloomberg

Markets:



Northern Peru Projects and Exploration:
Sulliden Gold C$0.88 down from C$0.92 last week.
Candente Gold  C$0.10 down from C$0.14. 
Privately held companies:
Disclosure: I intend to focus on selected gold mines in Northern Peru. I have one position in Apple. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third-party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for this article other than from Google Adsense, my website www.leansupplier.com and the sale of my book The Lean Supplier and Google maps. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario