sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

$ABX - Barrick 32.20 down from 32.81 last week (-1.86%) - intraday 52-week low of 31 touched on Friday, February 01, then rallied to 32.2 with the upbeat market rally. Expect to revisit this 52-week low on February 15th if market is not receptive to Barrick's earnings report, progress of the Pasqua Lama Project,  or a big write-off to earnings from the Equinox acquisition. Here are the link to write-ups:
.
 
Projects and Exploration:
Sulliden Gold - Shahuindo Project - Location Peru. Sulliden website
Tartisan Resources - Engages Ubika Corporation to Promote Investor Exposure... Newsfile
Candente Gold. -  Projects - Map Alto Dorado... Candente Gold website
Candente Copper - Cañariaco Norte Copper Project located in northern Peru
New Demensions Resources...Cenpa project on Equador border. See map
Privately held companies:
Comarsa... FREE PROMOTIONAL CALENDAR on FACEBOOK/COMARSA $FB

Disclosure: I intend to focus on selected gold mines in Northern Peru. I have no positions in the securities mentioned above. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third-party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for this article other than from Google Adsense, my website www.leansupplier.com and the sale of my book The Lean Supplier and Google maps. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario