sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Facebook or Barrick Gold earnings report?


$FCX - 34.87 up from 33.64 last Friday (3.66%) - "Gold And Silver Are Popular But Do Not Forget About Copper" Seeking Alpha



Markets:
US Dollar Index - 79.74 down from 80.04 last week.
Copper - 3.636 same as 3.64 last week. - "Xstrata Keeps Las Bambas Cost at $5.2 Billion, Sees Output 2015 Bloomberg
Oil - 96.25 up from 95.25 last week and also up from 93.70 two weeks ago.

Disclosure: I intend to focus on selected gold mines in Northern Peru. I have no positions in the securites mentioned above. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third-party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for this article other than from Google Adsense, my website www.leansupplier.com and the sale of my book The Lean Supplier and Google maps.  I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario