sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

Merry Christmas - Felice Navidad - December, 2012

Disclosure: I intend to focus on selected gold mines in Northern Peru. I have no long positions in the stocks mentioned below. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for this article other than from Google Adsense, my website www.leansupplier.com and the sale of my book The Lean Supplier. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

Merry Christmas to All - Felice Navidad a Todos


My Gold Mining Companies
Saturday, December 15, 2012

Public traded stocks :
Barrick Gold  ... to inject $2 billion to Pascua-Lama in 2013. Mining.com News
Newmont Mining  Social opposition to mining in Peru intensified in 2012. Business News Americas
Rio Alto Mining (RIO.TO)  2012 gold production guidance of 190,000 to 210,000 ounces. Yahoo 
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE:FCX)  re-enters the oil and gas business (Seeking Alpha)
$4 billion mill expansion at the Cerro Verde copper operation in Peru next year. Mining.com News

Private owned company:
COMARSA The United States government has unblocked the U.S. bank account... Peruvian Times

Projects and Exploration:
Sulliden Gold - Shahuindo Project - Location in Peru. see Sulliden website
Tartisan Resources    engages UBIKA Corporation to promote investor exposure. Minera Tartisan
Candente Copper (TSE:DNT) said workers driving to its Cañariaco Norte project, a large-scale open pit copper project in northern Peru, were stopped and detained on Tuesday. Mining.com News

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario