domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Loss Control Saturday, November 24, 2012

Disclosure: I have long positions in ABX and RIO.TO stocks mentioned below, and I initiated these two positions last week based on the falling dollar index. I have no plans to modify my positions within the next 72 hours. I prepared this article myself, and linked it to third party articles and information published on the internet. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. I cannot confirm the accuracy of the linked internet articles. I intend to focus on gold mines in Northern Peru only.

Alto Chicama Gold District, Peru
Saturday, November 24, 2012

Public traded stocks with operating mines:
ABX - Lagunas Norte Mine
NEM - Yanacocha Mine

Private owned company:
COMARSA - Santa Rosa Mine

Projects:
Sulliden Gold - Shahuindo property.

Articles and Information published by third parties on the Internet:

Au - $1,751.90 - up from $1715.3 last Friday, November 16, 2012. Strengthening of the Euro.

Dollar Index - 80.19 today down from 81.20 one week ago. Ben Bernanke indicated that Washington politicians must resolve the Fiscal Cliff as the FED has used up its tools to strengthen the economy. European politicians continue to communicate that bailout resources are available to Greece and other countries.

ABX - $35.54 up from $33.72 one week ago. Euro strengthened against the dollar. I believe that Barrick's  Pascua Lama project cost-overrun weighs heavily in the market.

COMARSA - US unblocks COMARSA bank account.

Rio Alto - Forward production guidance.

NEM - Zacks upgrade to nuetral.

Peru - good article on financial situation.
Shop Amazon - Cyber Monday Deals Week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario